1 Bedroom Apartments in Madison
Spacious 1 Bedroom Apartments Minutes From Downtown Madison, WI!
Novation Senior Commons is becoming known as the location near Downtown Madison for affordable senior housing!! The community is ideally located in Fitchburg, moments from Downtown Madison and the Beltline. At Novation, we understand that one size does not fit all. We offer spacious one bedroom senior apartments for rent, available in four thoughtfully designed floor plans.
Novation Commons was created for independent seniors aged 55+. All of our residents enjoy popular amenities that offer space, comfort and affordable luxury.
If you’re an active senior with a limited income, Novation Commons may be the perfect fit! Click here for more information on HUD housing vouchers or contact our office directly.
As soon as you visit the Novation community, you’ll notice a difference. Our property is arranged with residents’ health, safety and comfort in mind. We offer a variety of onsite conveniences.
- Full size washer and dryer. Get your laundry done on your schedule, in your own apartment. Plus--community laundry facility for larger, bulky items!
- Large kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances. Entertain family and friends with style or just relax with take-out from a nearby restaurant.
- Abundant natural light and large windows that bring the outdoors in
- Smart design for active senior lifestyles. We know you don’t have a lot of time for chores. Our apartments are planned for efficiency and comfort.
- Ample closet space. Just because you’re downsizing doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice room in your closet!
- Central air. Novation’s high-efficiency apartments keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Heat, water and sewer included in rent: one more way that the Novation team strives to make our residents’ lives easier.
- Onsite fitness center and a completely smoke-free campus. Our residents’ health and wellness are important to us!
- Large community room. Gather with old friends or make new ones.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance. Whenever you need assistance, we are here to help.
- Onsite property management office. Please visit our office or contact us with any problems or questions.
- Community garden pergola, grilling area and sunroom. This large space allows you to fully enjoy Wisconsin’s warm weather.
- Free surface parking for all units. All 2 bedroom and select 1 bedroom units come with a heated, underground parking space. Call the Novation leasing office for pricing and availability.
All of these amenities are included in Novation’s very affordable rental rates.
Novation Senior Commons is Perfect for:
- 55+ seniors searching for affordable rental units in the Fitchburg-Madison area
- Independent older adults looking for 1-2 bedroom apartments
- Young at heart residents who enjoy all that the Madison area has to offer
- Seniors who want a rental community with convenient onsite services
- Active seniors who like options
- Seniors who enjoy social activities
- Independent seniors who enjoy indoor and outdoor amenities
- Those looking for location, affordability and convenience in a senior rental community
Ideal Madison LocationLocated only minutes from Madison, Fitchburg is one of 14 smaller communities that make up the Greater Madison area. It offers easy access to downtown Madison, University of Wisconsin-Madison, the State Capitol (free tours are available year-round: the state capitol building is the only one in the country with a granite dome and is designated a National Historic Landmark), Dane County Airport and the famous Dane County Farmers Market-the largest producer-only farmers' market in the U.S., with nearly 300 vendors. Fitchburg also offers specialty dining and special events throughout the year, including the Capital City Jazz Fest, Festa Italia, Agora Art Fair and Art in the Barn. Enjoy all these nearby conveniences available to residents of Novation Commons:
- Grocery stores including Pick ‘N Save, WalMart and Aldi
- Variety of specialty restaurants
- Public transportation
- Walking distance to convenient gas station
- ½ mile from Beltline/ Walking path out the front door
- Capital Springs State Recreation Area within one mile